MASTERCLASS – MARKETING 2.0
Web 2.0 platforms are becoming increasingly dynamic and more widely used to drive strategic marketing campaigns. This 2 day intensive master class gives marketers and advertisers a complete overview of all the essential digital marketing platforms, how they can be woven together to build a seamless integrated marketing strategy.
Upon successful completion of this 2 day case-study driven workshop, the participants will be able to:
- Identify the broad scope of digital marketing.
- Identify and describe social media sites that are pertinent to contemporary marketing
- Describe how social networking is changing and challenging traditional media formats and non-mass communications.
- Understand why online social networking can be a valuable tool for business
- Define exactly how to use specific social networking websites to meet objectives
- Understand the usage and functionality of acquisition tools (search, display advertising and affiliate marketing.)
- Leverage RSS feeds, mash ups and social bookmarking
- Understand how to weave together acquisition and social strategy for organization-wide use.
Who should attend?
- Marketers, Advertisers and brand custodians
- Digital Marketing enthusiasts
- Web Strategists
- Management Students
Method of Instruction
The method of instruction for this 2 day workshop will consist of
– Video tutorials
– Classroom assignments
Support after your training workshops
We provide online training support for two-week post each training course. We also invite you to join our Learning community in order to:
- Get free e-books, white papers, invitation to webinars and other learning resources
- Interact with our expert trainers and fellow participants.
- Get regular updates, tips on how to manage your business on social media platforms
- Get current global and Indian news on impactful usage of social media across industries.
All participants will be awarded certificates on successful completion of the course.
Want to know more about which training is right for you or want to register for our next class, CONTACT US